Great Holiday in Olympic


I was really had a good time in Olympic day. I went downtown when the opening started. I and my roommate and my roommate's friend went to Canada Place which is near at Waterfront sky train station. When we went to there, there were already a lot of people and too noisy. However, it was really fun to me, because I have never seen like this situation before. Look at top of the picture!! It was really crazy. A lot of people said, "Go Canada Go!"
Then I saw firework. It was really nice and beautiful!! Also, I saw torch. I'm not sure that is torch or not. At that time, I felt that I am child. The Olympic is very good experience to me. Also, it makes me that a little bit take a rest. It was good days and special days.

4 comments:

Peggy said...

That's a wonderful time,isn't it?? the firework is pretty!I like the pictures!

YoYo said...

So beautiful!!!!

When I went back to my country during the vacation, I missed you so much~~~

Geumdan said...

Me too!!
I wanted to go there with you!! T.T
Why did you go back to China?????

Tony said...

HI I am tony. I cannot use blog very well... I can just say nice...

Post a Comment