Animal Communication

When I read a book about animal communication, I thought it is interesting. Have you thought animal communicating each other? I have never thought about that, but now I know how they communicate each others. The book gives me more information. When I went to middle school, I read book like this topic. Actually, it was our text book. In the book, they told about ant's communication. Ants always communicate with hormone which is a chemical. Also, when they discover some food for them, they also indicate with hormone. If their foods are gone, they go to there with smelling their hormone and then find their place. When they love each other, they also use their hormone. Do you know what the ant's hormone call? It is pheromone. I even didn't know that is pheromone. Now I know that. The books give me a lot of knowledge.




From : http://100.naver.com/100.nhn?docid=6320

0 comments:

Post a Comment